Availability: Out of Stock
- Author REED, NAOMI
- Pub Date 09/04/2021
- Binding Paperback
- Pages 128
On the 27th April 2015, Feby Herewila married Andrew Chan. 35 hours later Andrew was executed by firing squad.
Part of the Bali Nine, Andrew had been in Kerobokan Prison for ten years for drug smuggling. Feby was Andrew's close supporter and confidante, a lay pastor who had met him in prison and had ministered alongside him for three years. Together, they shared a common vision and faith in a powerful God of love and restoration.
Andrew's story made headlines, but now Feby tells her compelling story. After wrestling with grief and suffering, she shares how God's healing and faithfulness is enabling her to step into her new life and ministry.
As Feby Chan learns to rebuild her life, faith and purpose after her husband was executed by a firing squad in Indonesia, this inspiring and powerful story shows how God can bring hope out of tragedy and bring healing to even our deepest pain.
- Tells the story of Andrew Chan from a different perspective
- Shows the transforming power of God in people's lives
- Encourages us to see that God's forgiveness is open to anyone, whatever they have done
- Will encourage people going through difficult situations that Jesus can heal the pain in time and allow you to hope again
- Looks at the real pain of losing a loved one
- Honest look at when prayers are not answered in the way we hope
- Inspiring story of one woman's faithfulness to God
- Perfect gift to encourage someone in their faith
- Ideal reading for anyone who loves to see God at work
- Colour photos - an 8 page insert included